INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK), titled “Obligation of Controller to Inform”, published in the Official Gazette # 29677, dated April 7, 2016, which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedom of individuals, in particular the privacy of individuals in the processing of personal data, and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the fulfillment of the Obligation to Inform, published in the Official Gazette # 30356, dated March 10, 2018, we aim to inform you with this Information Text about your personal data processed by Hairplus Hair Systems.
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
Hairplus has the title of ‘Controller’ within the scope of KVKK and the relevant regulations and you can contact us through the following contact information.
Address: İstiklal Cad. No: 65 Ankarahan Kat:5 – Beyoğlu / İSTANBUL
Phone: 0 212 244 33 13
2. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of your relationship with Hairplus, the following personal data is processed;
(I) Your Identity Information: Name, identity card, identification number, tax identification number;
(II) Contact Information: Business address, home address, e-mail, phone, mobile phone, residence, address registration system records;
(III) Your Data on Education, Work and Professional Life: Work background, graduated school, professional competencies, CV;
(IV) Information about family: Your marital status;
(V) Financial Information: Collection of revenues risk, declaration of wealth;
(VI) Data on the Safety of the Company’s Campus: CCTV records, visitor records, entry and exit records to stations;
(VII) Vehicle Information: License plate number;
(VIII) Customer Tracking Information: Customer number, customer transaction information;
(IX) Your Visual and Audio Recording Data: Audio recordings;
(X) Your Specific Data: Health status.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data obtained within the scope of your relationship with Hairplus is processed for the purposes given below.
• Monitoring and conducting legal affairs,
• Uploading customer information to the system for carrying out archive activities,
• Conducting finance and accounting,
• Carrying out advertising / campaign / promotion processes,
• Conducting contract processes,
• Preparation of Monthly Tax Declaration,
• Conducting the follow-up process of requests and complaints,
• Preparing a power of attorney on behalf of third parties (lawyer, customs consultant, company personnel, financial advisor, environmental consultant) to represent the company on various issues,
• Ensuring the security monitoring of movable goods and resources,
• Conducting activities in accordance with the legislation,
• Implementation of wage policy,
• Carrying out marketing processes of products / services,
• Carrying out procurement processes of goods / services,
• Carrying out sales of goods / services,
• Conducting marketing and analysis studies,
• Ensuring the security of physical space,
• Carrying out logistics activities,
• Conducting strategic planning activities,
4. TRANSFERRING PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be shared with domestic institutions and organisations, law enforcement agencies, courts and enforcement offices, related third party real persons and legal entities, service providers and their authorities, business partners, banks, our company’s shareholders, group companies and subsidiaries, suppliers and support service providers for the purposes in article 3 of this Information Text within the scope of the provisions of the Law regarding the transfer of personal data and transfer to abroad.
5. METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data is collected, stored and processed by Hairplus during the establishment of your legal relationship with the Company and the continuation of the said relationship; from you, third parties and legal authorities through the internet, telephone, e-mail and physical, written, oral and electronic mediums within the scope of the purposes stated above, on the grounds of the provisions specified in the Articles 5, 6, 8 and in compliance with the law stated below.
• With your explicit consent,
• It is stipulated in the Tax Procedure Law, Turkish Code of Obligations, Turkish Commercial Code and the legislation to which our Company is subject,
• In order to comply with the national and international principles regarding the recognition of customers, and to follow the obligations of information retention, reporting and informing provided by the legislation and official authorities,
• Personal data processing of the parties to the contract is necessary provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, providing the requested products and services and fulfilling the requirements of the contracts you have concluded,
• It’s necessary to fulfill the legal obligation,
• It’s made public by the person concerned,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
• It is compulsory to process data for the legitimate interests of the controller, without violating the fundamental rights and freedom of the person concerned.
Your private personal data is collected, stored and processed for the following reasons:
• With your express consent,
• Personal data other than health is processed with no need of express consent of you,
• Personal data relating to health is processed only by people or authorised institutions and organizations under the obligation of keeping secrets for the purpose of protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing.
6. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data.
• To learn whether their personal data is processed,
• To request information if their personal data is processed,
• To learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether they are used properly,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• To request personal data to be deleted or destroyed,
• In case of correcting, deleting or destroying personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data were transferred,
• To object to the occurrence of a result against the person by the analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request for compensation in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
7. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
In accordance with your legal rights stipulated in the relevant law and other legislation, you can personally submit your requests to our address given above by hand or forward them through a notary public. In addition to this, you can send them to email@example.com using the registered e-mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or using the e-mail address that you have previously informed our Company and registered in our systems pursuant to article 5 of the Communiqué on the ‘Procedures and Principles of Application to the Controller’.
Applications to be made within this scope will be accepted following the authentication by us and your requests will be finalised as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest according to the nature of the request.
If the application is answered in writing, no fee will be charged up to 10 pages, and a processing fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page above 10 pages. If the response to the application is provided on a recording medium such as CD, flash disk, a fee may be charged for the cost of the recording medium.